ONELOGIN FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS - to access virtual machines and all other school links
MCA PORTAL STUDENTS, STAFF & PARENTS
PARENT LOGIN - PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
Login: "your account number" eg - 121212
Password: "your post code" eg - 4060
If the above login does not work please use (as this may depend on your computer or browser):
Parent Login: Please use the following format:
Login:"marist\your account number" eg – marist\121212
Password: "your post code" eg – 4060
PARENT LOUNGE CAN BE ACCESSED ONCE YOU HAVE LOGGED INTO THE MARIST PORTAL
Staff and Student Login: Please use the following format:
Login: "school login name" eg - teacher login or student login (09smithj)
Password: "your school password" eg - xxxxxxxx
TO ACCESS THE CALENDAR
Please click on “Calendar’ in the top bar of the Parent Lounge once logged in.
ONELOGIN FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS
First Time Users - Browsers that can be used are Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari
Click onto the link ONELOGIN FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS
- Your password is your school password
- The page that opens will show all the available school links – the Virtual Machine link is 06. Virtual Machines.
- When you click onto this link it will show a link download plugin.
- Click onto this link and it will take you to the page where select and install the plugin for the browser you are using.
- Once done close your browser and reopen.
- Depending on what browser you will see a small black circle with a white 1 in it near the address bar either on the right if you use Google Chrome or Firefox and on the left if using Safari.
- Click onto this circle and you then be able to access the web page with all the school links including Virtual Machines
- This is one only procedure for each browser you use – if you use both Chrome and Firefox you will have to install the plugin on each browser.
PLEASE NOTE - ONCE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE ONELOGIN PLUG YOU ONLY HAVE TO CLICK ONTO THE BLACK CIRCLE THAT SHOWS IN YOUR BROWSER NEAR THE ADDRESS BAR